Fri, 20 Oct|
Galway Autism Partnership
World Mental Health Awareness Morning (Friday October 20th 10AM-1PM)
October is World Mental Health Month. To mark this important time we are inviting you to join us between 10AM-1PM on Friday the 20th of October for a morning of information about mental health supports offered at GAP, Wellbeing, the importance of minding ourselves & more.
Time & Location
20 Oct 2023, 10:00 – 13:00 IST
Galway Autism Partnership, Tigh Ronain, 36 Laurel Park, Newcastle, Galway, Co. Galway, H91 HX97, Ireland
About the event
- The GAP Therapy Team will be onsite to deliver information about their supports.
- Beauty therapist Laura Dunne will be on site for short pampering sessions (can be booked on the day).
- Red Door Studio will join us to talk about the benefits of Art therapy.
- Tara Gannon who runs our Mindful Monday Mornings will be here for some fun, relaxing demos.
- Little Spoon Coffee Truck are joining us to provide delicious coffees & treats
- Wellbeing Goody bags for all!!
World Mental Health Morning€0.00